Terms and conditions
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE SERVICES
Content You Post to the Services
YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU TRANSMIT, DISPLAY OR POST THROUGH THE SERVICES.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Storelocator AS, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service.
Storelocator AS reserves the right to, but has no obligation to, monitor or screen the content transmitted through, displayed or posted through the Services and to remove any content in its sole discretion.
You may not use the Services to do any of the following:
- collect information for the purpose of selling information to 3rd parties;
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, disrupt or impair the Services , or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services;
- disobey any applicable policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer the Services use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Services;
- create user accounts using any automated means or under false pretences.
If you use the Services to advertise products or services in any way other than pursuant to an Advertising Agreement executed by you and Storelocator AS, Storelocator AS reserves the right to restrict your access to the Services and to contact you about such Unauthorized Advertising.
3. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Storelocator AS of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Storelocator AS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.